There are several things that the average person can do to prevent hair loss that don’t involve any drugs or treatments. A person should take the simple steps outlined here before they spend their money on expensive hair loss products.
These steps will help a person improve the health of their hair. The hair is just like the rest of the body it functions better when a person eats a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and plenty of sleep. There are also specific steps that the average person can take to improve the health of their hair.
Anybody should be able to learn how to prevent hair loss without spending a fortune on hair loss products. Just do the simple things outlined below and you should be able to prevent hair loss.
Five Steps You Can Take to Prevent Hair Loss
- Step One: Use all natural hair styling products. Many of the hair styling products used today contain toxic chemicals that can harm your hair. Replacing conditioners and shampoos with all natural products such as an aloe vera gel can prevent damage to the hair. Aloe has long been used to treat burns and help regenerate damaged skin.
- Step Two: Get a good night’s sleep. Our hair grows as we sleep so if we don’t get enough sleep the hair doesn’t get a chance to grow. Always try and get at least hours of sleep at night. Deeper sleep is usually better for hair growth. A person can get deeper sleep by meditating, avoiding alcohol and caffeine before bedtime, and going to bed at the same time each night can help you get deeper sleep.
- Step Three: Shower everyday. There is an almost unlimited amount of harmful materials in the air that can hurt your hair. Allowing these to build up will harm your hair. Showering every day can get these things out of your hair and keep it healthier.
- Step Four: Add more protein to your diet. Eating foods that are high in protein help your hair grow because the hair is made of protein. Good foods for hair growth are lean meats like chicken and fish, nuts like peanuts and almonds, peanut butter, eggs, beans and oat meal. Eating at least one egg a day should give your hair the protein you need. Eating oil fish like tuna and salmon at least twice a week and a lean meat like chicken every day should also help add protein.
- Step Five: Massage your scalp. Massage stimulates the flow of blood to your scalp which can encourage hair growth. Massaging your scalp for about five minutes every day should help encourage hair growth.
There are several other things that you can do to prevent hair loss. Eating a good diet and getting plenty of exercise every day will help prevent hair loss. Taking natural supplements such as cod liver oil can also help give the hair nutrients it needs. Nobody should invest money in hair growth products until they’ve tried these simple steps for a few weeks. The only lasting solution to hair loss or alopecia is hair transplantation. Get a free evaluation of current status of your hair during a free consultation near your home. Find out options about cost of hair transplant abroad – in Budapest, Hungary.
Useful related articles
- Herbs that work wonder
- Androgenetic alopecia
- Raspberry keton to treat hair loss
- Hair fall reasons
- Vitamins for hair growth
- Hair loss hints
- Hair loss FAQs
- Biotin for hair growth
- Elon Musk hair transplant
- Causes of hair loss