Hair can connotatively define as your precious crown. It is an asset of every person. It can add to your attractiveness to the people. Most of the people expend much money and effort to maintain their glowing and shiny hair. The chemicals that you apply into your hair can damage and can affect the growth of it.
The simplest way to have a beautiful shiny hair is from the food that you intake every day. To have a vibrant hair starts also to a balance diet. There are some foods that can help your hair growth better and make can make your hair looks healthy and glossy. Hair growth needs Vitamin A, B, C, and E. what are the foods make your hair grow? You must also know food for hair growth. Here are some foods for your hair growth.
Foods for Hair Growth
- Salmon it is rich in protein and vitamin D which make the hair strong that prevent from hair breakage, the omega-3 fatty acids can be found in your scalp and its natural oils keep your hair and scalp hydrated. It also supplies iron and vitamin B12 which both essential for the hair health.
- Shrimps it is a kind of shell fish which is also loaded of fatty acids, vitamin D , zinc, iron, protein, B12, protein and selenium which are good components to a healthy hair and also to your skin.
- Eggs it is rich in biotin which is a common ingredient of a shampoo.
- Bacon this is good for the health of the scalp and for the hair because of its B-vitamins, protein and zinc.
- Lean Turkey and Chicken eating this kind of lean meat can provide you richer source of vitamins and minerals.
- Dark Chocolate can provide you a fabulous hair because this is an antioxidant and it has also iron, protein and B vitamins.
- Brown Rice is also rich in protein and contains lots of zinc which regulates mineral which directly affects the growth of your hair.
- Sweet Potato is rich in beta-carotene which converts to vitamin A after digestion. It improves the circulation of the oxygen into your hair follicles and scalp.
- Bananas it is high in beautifying your hair because it is rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin B and zinc and it is also low calories.
- Carrots contain vitamin A which helps the scalp in producing sebum oil, a fluid which provide natural hydration to dull and dry hair.
These foods can be the best food for hair growth. You can include these in your daily meal which can surely give you best results in your hair growth.